Thursday, February 28, 2013

just us - february {san jose, california, family photographer}

We're starting our second month of Just Us Times 12. Missed the first month? Here's a review.

A couple of weeks ago we traveled to beautiful Key West, Florida, for a fun family vacation. 

I tried my best to get a decent family shot. I precariously placed my camera on a chair, hoping it wouldn't fall off.







Of course my family was forced happily visited the southernmost point in the continental United States. 

Not the best shot (and way too posed for me!) but I had to (cautiously) pass my camera off to the next person in line after us to grab a quick pic of the three of us. I say it was somewhat successful! (And no, I'm not taller than my Sweetie, I just happened to be standing on a curb.)


Please be sure to visit Suzanne O'Brien, Bay Area, California photographer to see her version of Just Us February picture.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely family, really want to go to Key West, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh. I've been there and stood at that same spot with my family several years ago... LOVE!!!! WOnderful family vacation and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun trip and glad this project got you in some of the pictures, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip! Adorable family shots!

    ReplyDelete