Sunday, February 10, 2013

Key West Vaca {San Jose, California, family photographer}

Last week the family and I went on a little vacation to Key West, Florida. What an AMAZING time we had! We ate, played on the beach, soaked up the sun, played on the beach some more, ate on our balcony and just relished every. single. second we had in paradise. However, I did sneak in a little work here and there, which I'll be posting soon, but for now here's some personal photos I captured!

The light there is just beautiful! So different than the light here. I can't quite put my finger on how and why it's different, it just is. Maybe it's a bit softer?! I'm not sure but it was such a dream to shoot in!  I'll be posting snippets here and there throughout the week. Here's a few I was able to get to today.




 These were some of the Hemingway cats. Many people believe some of the cats that roam the island are direct descendants of Ernest Hemingway's six toed cats.



No comments:

Post a Comment