Tuesday, January 15, 2013

monthly quote blog hop

Today i'm starting an exciting new series called Monthly Quote. I've partnered up with some amazing photographers from around the world! Yes, all the way to Australia! 

We'll link to each other's blogs and use the same quote. However, each photographer will post their image or images of their interpretation of the quote. I hope you enjoy this monthly series, to be posted on the 15th of each month. 

I'm hoping to get outside of my box and stretch my creative muscles. 

January's quote is, "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." - Semisonic, Closing Time.

Every time I'm at my parent's house they have the most beautiful sunrise peeking through these fabulous trees. Beyond the trees is a peaceful and serene manicured rolling hills. I just love the juxtaposition between the bent trees, the rising suns long shadows and the peaceful rolling hills beyond.  It reminds me that life is like that, where you have scraggly bent trees but in between them are calming the calming hills.

www.PSquaredStudios.com, family photographer, San Jose, California

Don't forget to head on over to Deirdre Keating's blog for her interpretation of the same quote.

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful calming picture! I hope you have this hanging on your studio wall somehwere!!! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo, Pam! What beautiful golden light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS! Such a beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grateful for the inspiration of your quote project, and love this image. I can't wait for winter's end and spring's beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The light and contrast in your image is stunning, Pam! I completely agree with what you've written - so true.

    ReplyDelete