Friday, January 25, 2013

five on friday

1. Did I miss last week's Five on Friday? I think I did. Do I have a good excuse? Nope! Does being a busy mom count? No?! How about getting ready for Early Bird's birthday? Ok, good! 

2. January is not over. You still have time to get in on my January deal. See here for complete details.



3. Early Bird and I are headed to Texas in the next couple of months. I can't decide if we'll be there during spring break (for Texas), Easter break (for Texas) or Early Bird's spring break in April. I'm definitely planning on taking a couple of sessions and we even might travel to Austin!! I puffy heart Austin. That's where I secretly (maybe not so secretly) want to live!! I digress. If you're interested in a session contact me ASAP for the January discount (see above!). And if the wildflowers there will cooperate it will be even better!!! I do miss the Texas wildflowers!

4. So Grandma G and Grandpa are here for Early Bird's birthday. They haven't even been here 24 hours and they're already spoiling  her! New clothes and a manicure/pedicure later this afternoon. Man, I want to be turning 4 again!!

4.01. One of my good friends here in California is moving with her and her family to Austin, Texas (which I'm a tad bit jealous of). They recently made it there and were in one of the local grocery stores. This came across her Facebook page today:



5. random photo of the day:

Early Bird getting ready for her big 0-4 birthday!
That would be 7 1/2 inches cut off! 
Such a cutie!



No comments:

Post a Comment