Saturday, September 8, 2012

five on friday

1. welcome to my first (and late) weekly Five on Friday. i decided to start it because i like lists and i like a challenge. it will be a list of random thoughts in my head and a random photo. why did i actually start it on saturday instead of friday? well, i was a tad busy with my Launch Party last night... like, overwhelmingly busy... as in i was running 45 minutes behind and had to drag the poor 16 year old life guard in to help.

2. we're going apple picking tomorrow. can't wait! 

3. i also can't wait to make apple sauce, apple pie, apple tarts and anything else apple. care to share apple ideas below.

4. from my Launch Party I have a tooooon of lemons!! i think I will make this lemon brownie recipe i found on pinterest.

5. my random photo:


(not sure i like the hand holding so early)

1 comment:

  1. Great picture Pam! I can't believe how big she is! Let me know what great things you make with apples. I am looking forward to going apple picking sometime this fall too. :)

    ReplyDelete