Friday, April 26, 2013

five on friday {san jose, california, family photographer}

1. So this popped in my Inbox the other day - GapKids and Diane von Furstenberg have teamed up. Yes, please!!  I immediately opened it and saw some maaaaaajor eye candy!! Can't get past the cuteness! Early Bird has way way way too many dresses so I may end up passing but I secretly wish they had them in my size (not like a wear alot of dresses but just seeing them in my closet would make me happy!) and maybe make me motivated to wear them.







2. My Spring/Mother's Day mini-sessions are happening this weekend. Can't wait!! I've got a great spot picked out but it's in a very "interesting" location. You'll have to wait until next week to find out why!


3. The P family (which is my family) has  a big top-secret, stealth trip planned in a few weeks and it involves Mickey, Minnie, their friends and our neighbors. And, best of all, it's top secret to three kiddos! We're hitting the road together with only the adults knowing where we're ending up. Can't wait. Oh, and we'll celebrate hubby's birthday while we're there! Bring on the singing.... and the embarrassment!

4. I was browsing Pinterest the other day (I know, shocker!) and I came across this video: Recreating a  Tutu's Splendor about the New York City Ballet's costume department. It's a short (6ish minutes) but beautiful video on how they recreate vintage tutus. I highly suggest watching it. Beautiful visual and photography appeal as well. It's also very calming for some reason. Early Bird watched it over and over. 

5. Random photo of the day:

My sweet friend, Sarah, on a recent day trip to San Francisco. She is sooooo busted with two cups of gelato! 




No comments:

Post a Comment