Friday, October 19, 2012

five on friday

1. i had two baby sessions this week and i can't wait to show them soon! and i have another family session this weekend... a special family... that i can't wait to blog about either!

2. remember last friday's five on five where i talked about having a couple's date night with our awesome next door neighbors? how we were going to play boche ball and that i was suuuuper competitive? i even had the super competitive wife on my team (that's right, it was girls vs boys!) yeah... well it did NOT work out in the super competitve wive's  favors :( i think the guys cheated. i demand a rematch! did you hear that next-door-neighbor mr. C, a rematch!! 

3. so Early Bird (my daughter) told me last month she wanted to be Snow White for Halloween. Luckily I found a costume, bought her white tights and even royal blue shoes to go with it. She hasn't seen it yet because i know once Halloween gets her she would be over it. What does she tell me this week? "I want to be Cinderalla!" (insert banging head on table.) I'm still thinking the element of surprise will work out in my favor. I'll keep you posted! Please tell me I'm not the only mom that goes through this every Halloween?!

4. I've missed the last two Presidential debates (and it sounds like i missed out on some good tv) so i'm definitely catching the next one!!

5. random photo of the day: 


Instagram photo of our fall craft project!


and what i came out to find on our door a couple of days later.
(personally, i think it was our cheater-cheater-pumpkin-eater next door neighbor!)


not funny!




No comments:

Post a Comment