Friday, October 5, 2012

five on friday

1. Are you a mom? If so, do you know how many pictures you're in with your children? What's the percentage of pictures you have with YOU in the pictures? Pretty low? (BTW - I'm guilty of that percentage being VERY low for me, and I'm a photographer!!) If you have very few pictures with both you and your child in them then this is a must read! She's a real mom, flaws and all!

2. We're not anywhere near having the garage cleaned out and it's 6 days and counting until my new bike comes :( I guess the car will have to sit in the driveway and my new bike will take it's place :)

3. We've had an infestation of fruit flies in our house....ggrrrrrrr. What's a modern day girl do to find out how to get rid of them? Pinterest of course. I found this little gem and it actually worked!!! I would say my record on Pinterest projects are about 50/50. Luckily this one worked out!!

4. We had our second round of apple picking last weekend. (Remember the first time here?) This trip we only came away with 16 pounds instead of 19 pounds of apples!! Bring on the apple butter again!

5. Random photo of the day: 

she's a wife/mother/daughter/yoga teacher/great neighbor/friend/ and so much more. And no, she's not with her daughter in this picture but she deserves to be in a picture all her own... as every mother does!


No comments:

Post a Comment