Thursday, February 9, 2012

10 on 10: February edition

We're back for another round of 10 on 10.

New to 10 on 10? Ten talented photographers from across the country posts 10 of their favorite photos from either a day in their life or something that's significant to them on the 10th day of every month. We link to each other's posts, completing a circle.

(If you missed January's edition of 10 on 10 check back here.)

This month I chose to take an ordinary day and chronicle it. No train rides, no beach days, just a run of the mill day. And aren't those days the days that make up our years sometimes? It's good to have those special days but in the end it's also good to have a routine (and this momma loooooves routines!)




My coveted morning shower!


 The hubs getting his fancy breakfast



 Time for some errands
(and I had no idea I had so much dust collected on the screen. I swear in the car it doesn't look that bad!)


 Swim class time!


And all by herself! 


Back from swim class and the never ending pile of shoes.


Nap time is the best time of day!



The hubs working hard



After a good nap and doing a little beading with her friend


And to end the post with my favorite catch-all bag. 

Because isn't it the truth?!


Please stop by Kit Womble's 10 on 10. Make sure to leave some blog love on hers. We always like to know what our readers think!



5 comments:

  1. your composition rocked on these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Krista. I especially loved the swim class one with the negative space. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I giggled at your hubby at work. Looks like the back of my hubby's head most of the time...BALD! :) And I'd really like to know why radio fronts in cars seem to be dirt magnets?!

    awesome images this month, Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way yo pastures the details of your day, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing composition and I loved seeing the progression of your day!

    ReplyDelete