Wednesday, February 8, 2012

february photo challenge: Days 4-8

If you missed the first few days check back here.


I'm a little behind in posting these.... oops!! Life gets in the way sometimes.

Here are the last few days.

Day 4: A stranger

... ummm... yeah. I don't have one for this one. To be honest, I wasn't brave enough to walk up to somebody and say, "Excuse me. I know you don't know me but can I take a picture of you to post on my Facebook and blog so everyone in the world can see?" Wasn't happening!


Day 5: 10 am

(I missed the 10:00 because I was in church. I didn't think it would be very polite of me to whip out my phone/camera in the middle of the sermon.)


Day 6: dinner

(Yeah, well, I missed this as well :( Dinner was a little hectic that night.)

Day 7 & back on track!: button

(love this shot!)


Day 8: Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment