Sunday, March 24, 2013

sunset and the skateboarders {san jose, california, family photographer}

For the past few months we've had a few skateboarders showing up on our street to practice. They've always been very polite and are always fun to watch. They also happen to come at the perfect time of day, for me at least, around sunset. A few days ago I finally decided to ask them if they wouldn't mind if I took some pictures of them while they did their thang! They didn't mind at all and seemed really excited.

I had a great time and loved capturing them in the beautiful light we had that night. I totally forgot to ask them their names so hopefully they'll see this and chime in!

Thanks again guys and hope to see you around the streets soon! You were great models!!









No comments:

Post a Comment