Friday, March 29, 2013

five on friday

1. This is probably one of the most painful Five on Fridays I've ever had to type so it's going to be short  a FoF. 

2. Since I've been a sewing whore lately I had a hobby-related "incident" yesterday. I was cutting some thread and didn't get my middle finger out of the way in time. Needless to say 36 hours later my middle finger near the nail is still bleeding. And it hurts to type the "E", "D", and "C." (Ouch, that hurt to type those three letters.) Oh, and I've had to flip the hubby off a few times to get some sympathy!

3. The family and I are starting to make summer plans and this summer might turn out to be a 180 from last year. We're thinking of driving to Oregon from California. I can't WAIT to see that part of the country and I can't WAIT to take a crapton of pictures along the way!!

4.  Easter is two days away and we bought Early Bird's Easter dress yesterday. This year I was brazen enough to let her pick it out... gasp! And not surprising to me she picked out a pick fluffy gown with tulle. (why does this not surprise me!!) Oh, and it looks like it's suppose to rain on Saturday, the day of our church egg hunt, and Sunday... dang California weather!

5.  Random photo of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment