Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sitting at the senior girls' lunch table

That's how I felt this past Saturday. I was invited to attend a local photography 
get-together in Santa Cruz. There were 15 of us made up anywhere from pro photographers
down to the amateurs (insert my smiley face here). I felt like I was a freshmen in high school
being asked to sit at the senior girls' lunch table. I was awe struck, giddy and intimidated. However,
once we started talking I realized we were all the same on the inside. We each had a passion for 
photography! I loved every second being around them. Such inspirations!!

If that weren't enough we were able to spend a couple of hours shooting different models in 
different locations in Santa Cruz. Another out of this body experience! 

I'll be posting my favs throughout this week.

By far this turned out to be my favorite one!


1 comment: