Tuesday, March 1, 2011

i heart faces contest: "anything but a face"

OMG! I'm entering my first contest with the below picture.

The theme is “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes…Anything But A Face!”

I decided to enter the contest because... well, why not?? I have nothing to loose, right?! 

I chose this picture because it captures my daughter at 18 months old and one of her favorite activities, playing in water.
I also love it because of her cute chubby legs. They won't be like that forever so I wanted
to capture them the way I love them! I also like the wet towel that she's holding. That 
sums up her personality. The black and white also makes, for me, that moment timeless.







*** update - I didn't win :( But that's ok. I entered my first contest, which, to me, feels
like a huge step!


3 comments: