Monday, March 21, 2011

aiden... part 2


Remember this sweet little man? He belongs to some recent-made friends. They trusted me
enough to come just two weeks after he was born. Being nervous first-time parents
they warned me he was cranky when he wasn't sleeping. So, I was 
preparing myself for a difficult shoot. However, I'm not
sure if they were talking about this quite, cooperative baby boy.
He was a perfect gentleman the entire time and didn't react to hardly any 
of the set ups. 
 It was also the first time I was able to get a dad in pictures AND both parents.
The shoot was definitely a treat for me!






I love this next picture because it tells a story.
As we were setting up for a shot I happened to notice,
what I thought, was a violin case on the floor. I asked Aiden's
mom if one of them played it. She told me it was a ukulele 
and Aiden's dad indeed plays it. He had played it while little
Aiden was still cooking in his momma's tummy.
I knew immediately that we had to incorporate it
somehow. I loved that it was very personal to them and part of their personality.


It also made me take a mental note that in the future I need to ask would-be clients
if they have any hobby, something personal to incorporate into their photos.












No comments:

Post a Comment