Monday, July 15, 2013

monthly quote blog hop - july {san jose, california family photographer}

It's time for July's edition of Monthly Quote Blog Hop.

This month's quote fits summer to a T and I couldn't love the quote more.

“Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” – Henry James

We've been having so much fun this summer and we've still got a few more weeks left! As much as I love schedules during the school year I do like a little bit more relaxed pace when it comes to summer.



Catching a bee in action on my lavender plant,


swimming,


 swimming,


and more swimming,




learning a little sewing (and no, she was NOT happy about me taking her picture!),

 and finally, an unforgettable road trip to beautiful Oregon.



head over to the talented Kim Ebert's beautiful blog to see how she interrupts summer.



5 comments:

  1. Pam, I love all the images! I had to laugh at the sewing one and your daughter not being overly happy with her picture being taken. Ha! I also love the beach pictures you captured. What a great Summer you guys are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Pam, these are lovely. Do you have an underwater camera? LOVE those pool shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful captures, Pam! I love the landscape ones best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everybody for your kind words! Deirdre, it IS an underwater camera. I got it last summer and it's been so much fun! Best $100 I've spent in a looong time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, Pam! The lavendar shot leaves me breathless. You've inspired me with the pool shots - thank you! What a lovely story told through your captures.

    ReplyDelete