Saturday, June 15, 2013

Monthly Quote Blog Hope - June edition {San Jose, California, family photographer}

Welcome to our June Quote Blog Hop.

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." - Walt Disney

When I look at my four year old I see all of this and I hope, pray, hope some more and pray even harder that she will keep her young imaginative spirit, where she will always want to dance to The Nutcracker, play Legos, read books, and laugh at herself!

I learn from her every day. Every. Day! 




Follow the ever so talented Amy Hohl to see how she interrupted this same quote. 

6 comments:

  1. Pam, these are lovely. Love the costumes on a line above her as she reads some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Pam! Reminds me of being a kid and just being carefree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, especially that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect! Oh, to be that carefree!

    ReplyDelete