Friday, November 9, 2012

five on friday

1. Can I just say that whoever decided that Daylight Savings time was a good idea CLEARLY did not have young children, either that, or it was a man. Just sayin!

2. Thinking about starting a weekly post on photography tips. It would be for the phone users all the way up. Maybe something like Tips on Tuesdays. Let me know what you think? Yes, No, Meh. I'm open!

3. So the sweetie wanted to make brownies tonight (he has a mild addiction to brownies) and we don't have any brownie mix. Fortunately Pinterest to the rescue! I found this mix and it includes simple ingredients we already had! While I was working on the Five on Friday post I heard them come out of the oven. Luckily Early Bird didn't forget about me and brought a plate of WARM brownies to me. I thanked her profusely!! As she was leaving the room I whispered to her and told her it would be icing on the cake if I could get some milk with it, pretty please! As soon as I said, "... milk with it." The sweetie turned the corner with milk. Can I just say I'm very well cared for ;) I don't think I'll trade them. (Oh, and the brownies were awesome!!)

4. 9 days until we leave for Texas (yehaw!), 13 until Thanksgiving, 39 until Christmas! Ahhh!!

4.01 From now until Christmas I'll be listing My Favorite Things for you, Oprah Winfrey style!


~ CAN'T live without this!


~ LOVE my black rain boots. I wear them to every outside photoshoot and even when it rains!

~ just found some boot socks similar to these. Not sure what took me so long to jump on the bandwagon!


5. Random photo of the day: 






No comments:

Post a Comment