Tuesday, February 22, 2011

alexis

This sweet girl is the daughter of some close friends of mine. 
They were generous enough to let her be my first "ginny pig." 
This was my first newborn photoshoot.... EVER!! 

I was super super nervous but had felt like I had done my research, practiced
on one of my daughter's dolls and prayed ALOT to the newborn photography gods.
Luckily the mom was cool, calm and collective and went with my (nervous) flow. After about an
hour I felt like I got my rhythm and the shoot went smoothly. It didn't hurt that alexis
was the best model ever! She slept like a champ and was game to almost any set up. 
After finishing and going through the pictures I realized that I was hooked on newborns.

So, thank you ephi and alexis for being my first models. You definitely helped pave the way!!









No comments:

Post a Comment